Natural calendula soap
This cream soap enriched with shea butter was created for the shower. It is 100% natural.
In the shower, the fine, smooth lather releases thin calendula petals to gently cleanse your skin.
This soap is made from calendula oil and petals. This lovely flower is renowned for soothing and caring for skin.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
A natural and environmentally friendly soap
This soap is deliberately formulated without fragrance or colorings. It is also 100% natural!
- Soap without palm oil
- Ecologically friendly, small-scale production
- Designed to minimize environmental impact
- Soap free from chelating agents and mineral oils
Soap made using cold saponification
- Saponification is an environmentally friendly production process
- This method does not require external heat; saponification uses its own heat in the mould to create the soap. The process is longer as the soap must "set" for 4 weeks.
- This method reserved for handmade soaps makes it possible to preserve the glycerin derived from the saponification, and therefore to ensure an intense nourishing effect compared to industrial soap.
The calendula flower is well known for its beautiful color and has been used for generations for its soothing and nourishing propertiesThe calendula of this soap has been planted, pampered and harvested in our garden. This flower is certified organic according to the AB standard.Carole our herbalist picks the calendula flowers and proceeds to make the soap as a result of this harvest. Calendula oil and flower petals are used in this soap.
Eco-friendly Kraft paper
Vegetable inks (solvent free) used on our labels
We regularly perform comprehensive tolerance tests on our products, in accordance with regulations in force. We guarantee that the tests on our finished products and ingredients do not involve any animal testing, in accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009.
Zea mays (corn) germ oil, Hydrogenated coconut oil, Aqua (water, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Sodium hydroxide, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Calendula officinalis flower*, Tocopherol
*Products from organic agriculture
This soap is 100% natural and NaTrue*** certified
In the shower, the fine and unctuous foam releases fine petals of calendula to clean the skin gently. Soap and rinse.Use within 12 months after the first use.Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
|100 % Made in France :||Made in Corrèze|
|Label Natrue :||Natural & ecological certified|