A natural and environmentally friendly soap :
This soap is deliberately formulated without fragrance or colorings. It is also 100% natural :
- - Soap without palm oil.
- - Ecologically friendly, small-scale production.
- - Designed to minimize environmental impact.
- - Soap free from chelating agents and mineral oils.
Soap made using cold saponification :
- - Saponification is an environmentally friendly production process.
- - This method does not require external heat; saponification uses its own heat in the mould to create the soap. The process is longer as the soap must "set" for 4 weeks.
- - This method reserved for handmade soaps makes it possible to preserve the glycerin derived from the saponification, and therefore to ensure an intense nourishing effect compared to industrial soap.
Short story :
The calendula flower is well known for its beautiful color and has been used for generations for its soothing and nourishing propertiesThe calendula of this soap has been planted, pampered and harvested in our garden. This flower is certified organic according to the AB standard.Carole our herbalist picks the calendula flowers and proceeds to make the soap as a result of this harvest. Calendula oil and flower petals are used in this soap.
We systematically perform all tolerance tests on our products, in accordance with the regulations in force. These tests on finished products and ingredients are of course guaranteed without any tests on animals, in accordance with the regulation (EC n°1223/2009).
Natural ingredients :
Corn oil, Coconut oil, Water, Organic shea butter, Sodium hydroxide, Organic helianthus oil, Organic calendula flower, Vitamin E.
INCI composition :
Zea mays (corn) germ oil, Hydrogenated coconut oil, Aqua (water, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Sodium hydroxide, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Calendula officinalis flower*, Tocopherol
*Products from organic agriculture.
This soap is 100% natural and NaTrue*** certified
How to use :
In the shower, the fine and unctuous foam releases fine petals of calendula to clean the skin gently. Soap and rinse.Use within 12 months after the first use.Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
- Block of 1,4kg of soap.
- It comes with a thin kraft paper to protect it.
- To be cut at home using a large kitchen knife for example.