Eco-friendly Kraft paper and Vegetable inks (solvent free) used on our labels.
Soap made using cold saponification :
- - Saponification is an environmentally friendly production process.
- - This method does not require external heat; saponification uses its own heat in the mould to create the soap. The process is longer as the soap must "set" for 4 weeks.
- - This method reserved for handmade soaps makes it possible to preserve the glycerin derived from the saponification, and therefore to ensure an intense nourishing effect compared to industrial soap.
A natural and environmentally friendly soap :
- - Soap without palm oil.
- - Ecologically friendly, small-scale production.
- - Designed to minimize environmental impact.
- - Soap free from chelating agents and mineral oils.
Chamomile is very popular for its soothing action, and chamomile oil has been used for generations for skin care. The chamomiles of this soap have been planted, pampered and harvested in our garden. This flower is certified organic according to the AB standard. Carole our herbalist picks chamomiles and makes the soap after this harvest. Chamomile oil and flower petals are used in this soap
We regularly perform comprehensive tolerance tests on our products, in accordance with regulations in force. We guarantee that the tests on our finished products and ingredients do not involve any animal testing, in accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009.
Natural ingredients :
Corn oil, coconut oil, water, organic shea butter, sodium hydroxide, organic sunflower oil, organic chamomile, vitamin E.
INCI composition :
Zea mays (Corn) germ oil, Hydrogenated coconut oil, Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Sodium hydroxide, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Anthemis nobilis flower powder*, Tocopherol.
*Products from organic agriculture
This soap is 100% natural and NaTrue*** certified.
How to use :
- - In the shower, the fine, creamy foam releases fine chamomile petals to gently cleanse the skin. Soap and rinse.
- - Consume within 12 months of first use.
- - Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.