News & Blog
Mint iced tea recipe, quick and homemade !
What's better than an iced peppermint herbal tea to get refreshed during the summer?
We have prepared for you an easy, quick, healthy and organic (obviously) recipe! In addition to being deliciously tasty, this infusion is made with ingredients that have many virtues and properties for your well-being.
15 minutes of preparation
1. Boil 500 ml of water between 80°C and 90°C and pour the contents into a 1L carafe.
2. Add 3g (3 teaspoons) of Beauty Garden Detox Peppermint Herbal Tea and leave to infuse for 8 minutes.
3. Fill the rest of the carafe with ice cubes and let cool for 5 minutes.
4. Then, you get a refreshing drink, without calories but with a lot of taste! To consume without moderation ;)
5. Bonus: you can add lemon slices, cane sugar, honey, saffron... as you wish!
6. Tip: If you only want to make one cup only, the process is the same! Just put only 1g of herbal tea (1 teaspoon) to infuse.
The benefits of Beauty Garden Detox Infusion for your health
Our detox herbal tea is composed of birch, peppermint, blackcurrant and wild pansy, ingredients well known for eliminating toxins!
Peppermint is the master of sweetness and freshness! It guarantees you a tasty infusion! Perfect for hydration and pleasure.
Theine free, this iced herbal tea will be perfect to refresh and relax you.
If you succumb to the spell of the iced detox herbal tea, know that it can also be enjoyed hot! Perfect to help digestion after a heavy meal or to comfort your body during the winter.
Moreover, this organic herbal tea is certified AB by ECOCERT! 100% of the plants for this herbal tea are hand-picked in our organic garden in Auriac, Corrèze. All this in an ecological packaging and made in France!