In order to promote and welcome biodiversity in its garden, Beauty Garden implements simple gestures and arrangements that can be easily replicated in any garden. Beauty Garden is committed to preserving the soil:
- • By planting and preserving trees.
- • By not deeply plowing the soil.
- • By banning the use of fertilizers and pesticides.
- • By not using plastic mulch.
- • By always keeping the soil covered with mulch or green manure.
Our garden/potager cared for according to the seasons!
Beauty Garden is committed to preserving wildlife:
- • By identifying ant colonies to avoid destroying them.
- • By limiting mowing to avoid disrupting the life cycle of insects.
- • By establishing a rotating flower meadow. It serves as a source of food and shelter for insects and birds. → The brand is part of the "Un carré pour la biodiversité" program implemented by CPIE (CPIE | Conseil Départemental de la Corrèze).
- • By building shelters for various types of animals: insect hotels, birdhouses, stone piles, shelters for wild bees.
- • By planting a hedge, which provides food and shelter, consisting of ash, elderberry, hawthorn, rowan, holly, butterfly bush, and pheasant trees.
- • We also support the SOS Faune Sauvage association by donating 1% of our revenue to this organization.